Westways - Your Calgary Bed & Breakfast
- The ability to walk to many Calgary attractions and leave the car behind in our free off street parking. Within a 20 minute walk are: Calgary Tower, Glenbow Museum and Telus Convention Centre. Within 15 minutes there are the Scotia Bank Saddledome, BMO Centre, Corral, Stampede Park and the Glencoe Club. 10 minutes or less are the Talisman Centre, stores, pubs, restaurants, supermarket, pharmacies, LRT and transit.
- A good night's sleep as we provide deep mattresses with a memory latex foam pillow top that cushions your body’s pressure points while maintaining the support your body needs. Window coverings have room darkening linings, and the walls are insulated to cocoon you from the external world.
- Relax in our clean comfortable quiet guest rooms. The décor and furnishings reflect the Arts and Crafts period, while including many modern amenities. For example, ensuite bathrooms, Hi Definition TV with free movie channels, Blue Ray DVD player, telephone with free local calls, Sony radio/alarm clocks with a dock for your iPod or iPhone, free wireless internet access, and air-conditioning. Our deluxe rooms have a jetted tub, gas fireplace, king bed and balcony.
- Sumptuous breakfasts served on our Royal Doulton bone china set on a table with fresh flowers, sterling silver flatware and cruets and crystal glasses. Your award winning chef/host provides a different breakfast for each day of the week.
- Complimentary hot and cold beverages, local and long distance phone calls, high speed internet, off street parking, movies and a dedicated guest’s office centre.
- The high ratings we consistently achieve result from the cleanliness and safety which we pride ourselves on. Our Calgary lodgings are routinely inspected for housekeeping, and house and room amenities.
- To reduce our environmental impact, we recycle and use green energy whenever possible.